Sunday 18 July 2010

Music I love.

This isn't a filler post. I really do want to recommend the songs below.

I listen to a couple of new album and I found songs that I like better than the ones promoted.



Infinite's song that keeps on repeat. Sorry I don't know the translation..It took me a while to search it up on Youtube. I think it's pronounce as Boott Bak Lee Byul..I'm not sure! It's very different from their promoted single "Come Back Again". It's a medium tempo song with beautiful tempo and with piano instrument. The song showcases the vocal ability of Infinite which I think isn't bad at all..pretty good!



Another song is Sorry (Dear. Dad) by f(x)..This reminds me of SNSD..who did Dear Mom. Ahaha wonder if SuJu or SHINee is going to come up with a dear siblings? LOL This song is only sung by Krystal and Luna. Krystal who may look more like YoonA but she definitely sounds like her sister. Luna not to be forgotten is superb as usual. When I first listen to the song, I didn't know it was about fathers..because I keep on hearing Sorry...which I just assume another relationship song. f(x) currently promoting Mr. Boogie which I don't fancy much because it's not really a strong single..I'll stuck with repeating Sorry then!!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...