Tuesday 6 July 2010

Raising the age limit



Music Bank, Music Core and SBS Inkigayo are no longer viewable to 14 years and below.

Honestly, is there any parents followed that rules? I remembered me and my brother were the only ones who watched less movies because we aren't 18 yet and my parents enforce the rules strictly. My peers told me they watched some movie and I gasps because I knew the movie was 18 years and above.

As the saying goes, "children says the darnest things"..nothing shock me more than Korean children. I love watching Star Golden Bell and often, for entertainment..the children will imitate a dance routine. I'm fine with Gee dance routine but seeing them moving to Abracadabra? That's just wrong.



SuJeong of the Star Golden Bell child, she is way matured for her age..I shook my head whenever she tells why she like certain idol..namely because of the idol good body..O_o! It maybe script, but it's still disturbing.

Is 15 the perfect age? I don't know..I guess, 18 would be better but there are idols younger than 18.

HyunA (pictured above) has retortly reponse at the media regarding her outfit and I have to agree with the media although I love her. She wears too little cloth, and she's young. I didn't know showing your undercloths are fashionable..it's just tacky.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...