Tuesday 13 July 2010

Jay Park Nothing on You

So much "won't be posting today and tomorrow" on my FB status..I'm already writing 3! I guess I got inspired by Allkpop. I need to change my mood a little bit..because just few minutes ago I was (^%$#%^&* my head out because of astro..the one making life harder and poorer.

Enough with my bad luck life, let's get down to the serious business.. Jay Park released his Nothing on You MV!!



It's in KOREAN! Okay it's only a teaser I think because it can't be just 1++ minute right? I love Jay but the MV is boring.. I want some storyline and I want to see B.O.B. too! I sort of like the Korean version too.. it's slower in tempo, it has a ring to it. Nice! We want more Jay!

Jay currently signed on with Sidus HQ..it's a popular company! Hopefully this contract is good and may we see more Jay in Korea!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...