Thursday 29 July 2010

SHINee Lucyfur



I could spell it alright. It's just too much.

Oh my MinHo got injured and thus he had to sit down..regardless he looked Great! I actually like his hair now..clean and simple! Ondubu (Onew) looked awkward...this isn't his style, I prefer him being goofy! TaeMin still looking like a girl..gosh, even now I wished I had his hair. JongHyun looked like he's loving the whole thing..Key, I still can't get used to his hair..

Since Minho camera shoot is really near with him..you could see his expression well and I love it..It's so intense and I definitely feel the emotion he's trying to portray. What I really think they should do is promote a ballad instead. I mean..it's so awkward not seeing Minho together with his team. What's wrong with a good ballad song? I've listen to all their previous singles and there were a lot of ballads..I'm sure this one had a couple of ballads as well.

SHINee evolves every time they made a comeback..I wished they just stick to their debut days concept. I loved Noona Nomu Yeppo..which is my second favorite song by them, first being Romantic.

SM better debut someone do to something different coughballadscough I can't wait for a new debut by SM!!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...