Thursday 15 July 2010

MPV Review : Teen Top Clap Clap

Previous post, we're push push with Sistar. Now let's Clap Clap with Teen Top! First, what do I think of their name? Carrot top! I don't why I keep on saying carrot top..rhymes better? AHAHA

Music



I LOVE the song. I'm really surprised the fact I like it.. I was expecting to feeling so-so about because the title and the group name is rather so-so.. but I like the song from first listen..I just want to put this on repeat! The singer in the beginning sound freakish-ly like JangMoon! OMG!! You know how much I love JangMoon's voice! Will be searching for THE voice! 6 members..this is hard.

Level of Likeness : 9/10

Performance



Everybody BakSu! That's clap in Korean..:D I think I just fell in love with a new group! it's like discovering SuJu and Beast! Love the choreography, it's so stylist and fun to look at..the clap part was good, i thought they would do the good ole clap but they modify it.. I love the little break in the middle. It's like the climax of the song..you wondered..is it over already? then they resume again!

Level of Likeness:9/10

Video



I've been going through some sites..(to research for their entertainment company) and mostly compares them to 2PM and other existing idols..I must be weird. I don't see any resemblance at all. I like them as it is, nothing about them reminds me of certain group..maybe I do love them already! Lizzy is IN!! She's beautiful in this and she deserved this..got to have more exposure! Super cool with the airplanes..I doubt it's real but still mad cool. The MV doesn't have that little break though..huhu my favorite part.

Level of Likeness :9/10

Overall Success : A+

(grades ranging from A+ to C-)

Credits to : T.O.P. Entertainment (not related to T.O.P.)
Reviewed by : HallyuSurfer

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...