Thursday 15 July 2010

MPV Review : G.na I'll back off so you can live better

I thought I could wait till Sunday to post this but it's too good to keep on hold. I was already tired from writing too many post today..but I can't wait to write this. I'll write more about her later but here's the review.

Music



The mellow feel of the song is soothing. The song feels like she's sad but she's trying to fake her feelings with a smile. JunHyung rap is too short, which means he will only appear a short while in performance ala HyunA's performance. G.na does have an amazing voice. The intro of the song is good. it's started of with her high voice then slowly fade away the intro again slowly..I like the arrangement of this song.

Level of Likeness :9/10

Performance



She's very beautiful, despite the outfit look odd on her. It's not weird just I felt like she should wear something more elegant for a beautiful song. Not many people can rock out the blonde coughhyosungcough but she looks good. Her smooth dance is great, what a fresh feeling from cutesy/sexy concept. As predicted..JunHyung appearance come and go in a blink of an eye.

Level of Likeness : 9/10

Video



This video featured with Beast's DooJoon. DooJoon looking HOT! Family love again..You know I love this kind of thing..sure it's 10! I'm not going to lie here, I did take a lot of huge breath whenever they had skinships..my gosh, it looked real but hey..I thought DooJoon belongs to Yoseob? :P I thought she looked different here...still very beautiful. Please tell me JunHyung isn't wearing a wig and it's real hair...I love his hairstyle now!

Level of Likeness : 10/10 (told ya..don't believe me?)

Overall Success : A+

(grades ranging from A+ to C-)

Credits to : Cube Entertainment
Reviewed by : HallyuSurfer

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...