Friday 30 July 2010

Level Up? more like Level down.

Mazeltov was okay, it even got good rating from me..All Day Long made me learn their names, Level Up? my goodness.


I felt like they've been reading my blog..LOL. I mean I did wish someone had blonde hair so I could differentiate them. I've also blog about them having too similar hairstyle..but this is way too much of a blonde hair! Hey..maybe they did read my blog! I've compared them to SuJu! This is like SuJu during their Don't Don..

Hate the new song. It's so heavy in term of rhythm I especially hate the sound effect. I do like the choreography though. It looked fun to follow. Come on ZE:A, produce more of All Day Long okay?

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...