Wednesday 21 July 2010

Hangeng Fire

Music is all about message and I believe in it. Like how Jessica Simpson sang "I belong to Me" after she divorced Nick..I know lame comparison but I thought of her 1st and it stuck..LOL

So when Han Geng releases Fire I am expecting some sort of a hidden message to fans about his ordeal against SM Entertainment. I don't want to comment on that, it just makes me want to cry already. T_T



Fierce! I haven't seen a video that the main character looks so angry the whole video. This MV is apparently has three parts...can't wait for the next part! The song isn't bad..actually pretty good! Call me delusional but I'm so convince that the words on the comic parts are directed to SM. The eyeliners are a bit too much..it made him look ugly. I love the overall style, it's Cpop but in some ways, it reminds me of Kpop.

While watching the video, I kept on wishing SuJu M members would pop up..nothing. All I got is a weird scene where Han Geng touches on the walls..don't know what that suppose to mean. The tiger hands thingie..well it looked like he's imitating a tiger, is so Chinese.. You know like Tiger means bravery or something like that..though, he's not a tiger (Zodiac) or maybe because this year is Tiger year? :P

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...