Thursday 15 July 2010

Narsha Bbi ri bop Ah MV

I saw her performance, didn't really like it but I like her personality in Invincible Youth and I don't wished to give her a bad MPV Review so here's a little glimpse of what might be.



Woah.. is this suppose to be horror concept or just plain weird? In some parts, Narsha looks beautiful..the rest, she looks like she's about to get some blood. The guy in the MV looks like someone..I can't really tell who is it. i'm guessing the production cost of this MV must be expensive. The sets, and the outfits change are a lot plus with effects that don't come cheap..In some parts she sounds like Boa!

I don't get the whole thing..the song and the MV. I'm sure it's not sexy concept.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...