Monday 5 July 2010

MPV Review : Dae Guk Nam Ah Stumble Stumble

Here we go again, Dae Guk Nam Ah aka D-na took a 180 degree transformation and I'm not liking it. I understand it's a part of the whole idol process but I don't like changes when I already like the way it was.

Music



Except the "stumble stumble" part which I think is so similar to U-Kisses' Bingeul Bingeul I actually finding myself enjoying the song. Maybe it's the piano intro draws me in. I said it many times before, and I have to say it again..I HATE AUTO TUNE! D-na have amazing voices that doesn't need to be altered! Don't mess with their voices!! Why do technology have to destroy their good voices?

Level of Likeness : 8/10

Performance



Husky..I mean HyunMin. I really have to start memorizing the Korean name not the old English name!! Anyway, he doesn't have to wear that football gear does he? I think sports equipment should remain on the field and not to bring to the stage. InJoon look less like YooChun, huhuhu..I guess, I still have JunYoung for that. I'm surprised to see Garam in black hair..he look masculine instead of feminine! A very good move indeed. Jay still with bright color hair..Mika look is boring.

Level of Likeness : 6/10

Video



Of all sports, why American Football? This is like Hug MV and Oh MV featuring the sports on MV..Why? I'm not saying this because I hate the game..ehem, Eyeshield 21 is one of my all time favorite manga! Rapper is not equal to weird choice of sunglasses okay Jay? I hate this MV destroy their previous image..I want the previous image back!

Level of Likeness : 5/10

Overall Success : B

(grades ranging from A+ to C-)

Credits to : Xing Entertainment
Reviewed by : HallyuSurfer

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...