Wednesday 7 July 2010

MPV Review : Infinite Come back Again

There's been a lot of debuts lately, I can't keep up! I wanted to be fair..but wth, it's my blog! I should just blog what I want. Having Epik High as their mentors, Infinite should be good.

Music



Wait..this is Epik High's protege? It's sound totally different from Epik High usual beats. It sound fresh with lots of guitar rhythm but still very Kpop with the title hook "Dasi Torawa" (Come Back again). I'm not sure if I like this but it's not bad.

Level of Likeness: 7/10

Performance



Oh gosh..I have to learn 7 new names? I can't use this video to learn their names..not with 7 members. So far, no eye candy for me yet..pretty much look average. The dance is powerful yet simple, I actually didn't expect any dance routine for this song. Then again, what is 7 member going to do on stage without a dance routine?

Level of Likeness : 7/10

Video



Hate the lighting in this video..the colors isn't working for me, it's just too dark. It's rather humorous video but I don't get it. Editing and special effects could have been better.

Level of Likeness : 4/10

Overall Success : B+

(grades ranging from A+ to C-)

Credits to : WooLim Entertainment
Reviewed by : HallyuSurfer

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...