Thursday 29 July 2010

I'm leaving Kpop..


..if these group succeed. It's reported that this group is going to have 17 members! Why are you doing this to me?!! How can I learn 17 new names? I haven't even learn Infinite, Teen Top, Sistar, Girl Day and Miss A names yet! Worse, the group name is 20star..does it mean that this group will possibly have 20 members? This group hasn't debut yet, so yeah..I was worried that it might come true. Probably it refers to their age..let it be, I can't remember 20 names at once..this isn't school days anymore! The eldest is 1989 while the youngest is 1994. Gosh..I feel so old!

While browsing through Teen top videos..I read the comments and some members are 14. 14????FOURTEEN?? Say it isn't so..I wonder if they already hit puberty..haha imagine voice changes in the mid way of your career. That's funny.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...