Tuesday 20 July 2010

Should have 60 post..die la

Yes, by my calculation, I should have at least 60 post today...what happen? I made myself busy recently and I got too many problems. Now writing a filler post because I actually am determined to reach the target.

Apologize...but in case you didn't see my FB status or Tweets.. I'm going to KL on Thursday! Hehe it's a five day trip. I hope to buy some Kpop stuffs..maybe Big Bang DVD? I wish. No money already la because...

I got new TV! :D My father bought it for karaoke event, because whenever there's party..we ( my dad and I) handles the PA System. Then my dad says "Take the TV la..use it for your computer screen" I was like "Hemm okayla..see if I'm genius or not can connect it."

And I did. My dad has a projector too so I borrow the VGA cable. Plug and presto! I had some difficulties but manage to get the setting right..Thanks Geeks on the internet!!

So with the new TV, I had to get new stuff for it. I need a VGA cable and my dad also told me to get mouse because I don't have one. Today I have also a new keyboard and a USB hub!

I don't like the COMPAQ (the stupid college given laptop brand) keyboard..and for comfort, I do need a keyboard. A USB hub is vital because the stupid laptop only have 3 port, NOT ENOUGH. All cost me about 90 plus..huhuhu.

However, I couldn't use the newly bought VGA-component cable. I'm puzzled. Is it the wires or the laptop can't connect component? I hope it's the wires so I can return it, if not damn money gone. Maybe it's the stupid laptop.

LOL talking about PC here makes me sound like I know my stuff..I only know today that it's called VGA..I thought it's called DVI, because I don't research properly. I also know today that VGA cables are damn expensive..don't know if it's a good one but I saw it's 120..Die la, so I settled for VGA-component that only cost 39.

What's kpop in this..I don't know. Did I mention my TV Screen is 19 inch? Can see clearly of MVs? MUAHAHAA..

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...