Friday 16 July 2010

T-Ara big news is here

On the left is the newest addition to the popular T-ara group. Her name is Ryu Hwa Young and is 17 years old.

Core Contents Media (T-ara agency) recently announced there will be BIG changes in T-ara. Most fans, including me worried about the changes. I really did think they were going to make someone leave.

For a fairly new group, T-ara sure goes through a lot of changes.. When they first debuted, the members were different. I like them the way they were but I was glad that it's an addition, not subtraction.

Another shocking news is that EunJung steps down as a leader and changed with Boram, who is more elder. I know it's about elder being superior in Korea..I still think EunJung suits better as a leader because 1, she's one of the founder member..Boram was only added at the second debut, 2, it doesn't meant eldest make the best leader and 3, Boram don't shine that much for a leader.

Don't get me wrong. Boram is my favorite member..that is until I really got to know T-ara. Boram is the 3rd generation who is in the industry so I liked her for that. I hope the company made a good decision. I don't want to feel awkward watching their interviews.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...