Wednesday 7 July 2010

Drama talk





The above picture is "Love in the Vineyard" starring Yoon Eun Hye and Oh Man Seok while the below picture is "Happiness in the Wind" starring Kim So Eun.

I think Love in the Vineyard is the only Yoon Eun Hye drama I haven't watched and I heard great reviews regarding Oh Man Seok..I want to know what's the big fuss about this guy since I watched him in Jolly Widows but I wasn't really impress.

I've been watching daily short drama since You're my destiny which means I've watched 4! The Road Home is my current favorite but Happiness in the wind isn't bad at all! Daily drama is really long drama, up to 100 episode.

I love Happiness in the Wind but daily drama is getting me bored at times...I think the twist and turns are rather ridiculous at times. One thing for sure, you know who is ending up with who at the end. The common theme would be rich falling love with poor or vice versa..The main character is always poor and the partner will be the son/daughter of a rich person.

For this drama, I hate it's about age difference. 1st couple is a guy who's in his 30's with a out of wedlock child falling in love with a 20 year old. 2nd couple is a 20's guy falling in love with a widow woman in her 40's. 3rd one, is of course..a poor girl who fell in love with a son of a business woman.

Bring on a new theme! Why there must be a rich/poor relationship in every drama?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i absolutely enjoyed this program. i have never enjoyed korean dram til i saw this perfectly casted soap, i will miss them all.

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...