Thursday 29 July 2010

BoA Game



It's difficult for me to write about BoA..She is known as the Kpop Queen but I know her more as the girl from Korea that become really really famous in Japan. I think I know more of her Jpop than Kpop and I don't know much of her Jpop to begin with.

Maybe it's the wrong timing that I only love Kpop when she's not active. I sort of like her US debut..all the songs are catchy and nice. Just it doesn't spells out Kpop Queen. I was more interested in Utada rather than her.

She's an amazing dancer no doubt and her vocals are good...so why I can't seem to love her? It's a mystery..

Anyway enough about her and me..let's talk about the MV and the song. Disappointing.

Gosh..I'm not impress at all with the frequent outfit changes..worst, nothing appeals to me. It's all weird and weirder. Did I just spot a FUR? lol I hate no storyline MV..she doesn't dance much and that's her forte! Ugly camera angle just made me stop the video halfway..wasn't worth to finish it off.

To all the songwriters of Korea, especially to the producers too...Dance song is not always gold. RnB is lovely too, so is ballads. While I'm at it..please destroy auto-tune! I rather hear real bad voice than freaking auto-tune..yeah I hate that much. *shudders Oh goodness, what with the squeaky voice BoA? That isn't good. I hate this song...better come up with another song to promote because I really can't see this as a No.1 on the chart potential!

1 comment:

Pasira said...

the grown up Boa is like katy perry+pixie lott my opinion la...

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...