Monday 5 July 2010

A SuJu Update.

I'm being such a bad fan.. I didn't know they haven't released No Other MV yet..I almost wrote an MPV Review! I just pressume that the MV is already released because they're currently promoting it. The latest news is that it's already complete..so I'll be waiting for the MV to write my MPV Review.



In another news, Kangin was enlisted to military service TODAY. I was really happy for him but I couldn't help but to tear up when I saw the pictures. It's so good to see SuJu members supporting KangIn..Dang, where's KiBum?! I'm not surprise the absent of HanGeng, KiBum must be "busy" acting again for don't know what project... >_<




Oh gosh..11, that's an improvement!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...