Saturday 10 July 2010

MPV Review : miss A Bad Girl Good Girl

This blog is overflowing with Male Idols only...this isn't good, but honestly I'm tired of girl idols, them dominating 2009 remember? I decided to add some girl power to this blog and I choose miss A since they're from JYP sister company AQ Entertainment..Let it be good!

Music



Now the song got me confuse, are they or not JYP? I know I've read about them being on sister company AQ Entertainment. I'll write a Introducing post soon for that matter then. The song is catchy, I was expecting to hate it..not because of my anti-JYP (umm..that's weird coming from someone who claims to hate anti, oh well maybe I hate myself) because I didn't like what I saw from the promotional pictures. Maybe because I wasn't expecting much, I like the song.

Level of Likeness : 7/10

Performance



Obviously the pink hair stood out. I can't help but to stare at her, wondering if it's real hair or wig. Imagine the hours to get that hair! The performance is okay for a debut.. I love the camera works, the stage look good.

Level of Likeness : 7/10

Video



I don't know if it's because of Lady Gaga or not..why are there more girls not wearing pants? It's downright ugly, Lady Gaga or not. Fashion doesn't meant you have to wear less cloth, it's about looking good! The MV is boring, but I get that they want to be known as good dancers.

Level of Likeness :6/10

Overall Success: B+

(grades ranging from A+ to C-)

Credits to : AQ Entertainment
Reviewed by : HallyuSurfer

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...