Thursday 1 July 2010

MPV Review :4Minute HUH

HUH is the acronym for Hit yoUr Heart. I'm not a big fan of 4Minute but they're good friends with Beast. HyunAh is definitely my main reason to watch this.

Music



I wasn't expecting to like this song because most of their songs before is something I only like after few listen however this song is good! I like it from the first listen. It felt like the song is properly distributed among the members and this is good.

Level of Likeness :8/10

Performance



I love the stage! It suits the feel of the song and while I usually hate uniform stage outfit, I think this look works. I have no idea what to say to JiHyun..she's really pretty but she got too little screen time that I barely notice her. Magnae switching place with Jiyoon, as the rapper? Hope that works for her then.

Level of Likeness : 7/10

Video



Biased review...You know I love same company collaboration! Though my boys get less screen time, I'm just so happy to see a collaboration..Don't want to say more..I'm giving this 10/10 because of the boys appearance!

Level of Likeness :10/10 (told ya!)

Overall Success : A

(grades ranging from A+ to C-)

Credits to : Cube Entertainment
Reviewed by : HallyuSurfer

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...