Thursday 8 July 2010

Introducing Code-V

Here it goes.


This is their picture when they are known as Bless. It's really hard to find good pictures because they're still new and their name is common, now I'm starting to appreciate the weird names. Code-V isn't really unique, although I like the meaning behind it.

It's no brainier that I choose to introduce Code-v first, Infinite got 7 members that look so alike I want to die. It's like memorizing ZE:A names all over again!

The first person I noticed is JaeWon..the blonde one, because he looks like someone. I think it's a member from DnT..then I took a look at DnT picture, I don't think so...


Actually all of them looked like someone..from left to right, Sol looks like Eru.. JaeWon looks like hemm still can't figure out, Naro looks like T-max MinChul, Sang Woo looks like Yoo Sae Yoon the comedian


Yup..that Yoo Sae Yoon. Finally, TaeMin looks like Jumper's Rocky!

This is easy...I memorized their names! TaeMin, Sol, SangWoo, Naro and JaeWon. Now going to search for radio video. Personally, I like searching radio videos of new artiste because that's where the talent is shown most of the time. Hopefully I can find one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Iam Prabhu from chennai,joined today in this forum... :)

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...