Thursday 15 July 2010

Press Conference : SungKyunKwan Scandal



It's been a while since I last posted on DBSK..especially my favorite personality Micky YooChun! Well, I don't like to write sad things on my blog and that's the only news I know.

Micky Yoochun is one of the cast in the KBS drama, Sungkyunkwan Scandal that also starred Park Min Young, Song Joong Ki and Yoo Ah in. The drama is about campus love story drama based in the Joseon Dynasty, against the backdrop of Sungkyunkwan University.

Not loving the Dynasty part as I prefer modern stuff but I would watch this because Chunnie is in it! Micky recently starred in a Japanese drama "Beautiful Love" and will debut as an Korean drama actor in August 20th.


You can watch the Japanese drama at MySoJu. I haven't watched it yet but it's on my list! :D

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...