Monday 5 July 2010

MPV Review : 8eight The end is coming

A lot of musician often tells how mysteriously the title fits their personal life and interested with the title, I decided to hear their single. I watched a couple of their videos before and I like it. This should be okay.

Music



Not following their namesake, this group is a trio. 8eight consist of one powerful male vocal (whom I love featured with Untouchable!), gorgeous female vocalist and a rapper.I like the overall feel of the song but my qualm would be the song is similar to their previous song..I can't really tell them apart.

Level of Likeness : 8/10

Performance



A bad habit of mine is to fastrforward to my favorite artiste only and this doesn't give a chance to other great musician like 8eight. I'm glad I played this one. This performance brought my attention because I love the emotion potrayed in this performance. This is my style of rap mixing with good vocals..I'm liking the song more because of this performance!

Level of Likeness :8/10

Video



For the beauty of the video...I wished 8eight was in a different set instead of using the same one..because it's like they supposed to be in the storyline but they're doing nothing but singing. Nichkhun looks fine...seriously wings? I guess they're playing with his nickname.."Angelic Nichkhun"!

Level of Likeness : 8/10

Overall Success : A

(grades ranging from A+ to C-)

Credits to : Big Hit Entertainment
Reviewed by : HallyuSurfer

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...