Saturday 10 July 2010

MPV Review : T-Max Dont be Rude

It's F4 Kim Joon's group..so I was interested in their comebacks. If I'm not mistaken, one left for military service and one new addition..but I didn't know they add another one!

Music



Auto-tune festival! Sounds exciting? NOT. Kpop didn't have this much of auto-tune when I first like it..somehow these days Kpop=auto-tune. Just cut out the auto-tune, I might like song. I don't hate it..just it's something I won't listen again.

Level of Likeness : 4/10

Performance



I like the eye expression, looks very intense. The flag props is super cool, don't mind me..I always like props in performance. Powerful dance suits the theme of the songs. Despite not loving the song, I like the performance.

Level of Likeness : 8/10

Video



I love the last part..look really cool with the flags. I wish there were more story line because it's a powerful song, but it looked great anyways.

Level of Likeness :7/10

Overall Success : B+

(grades ranging from A+ to C-)

Credits to : Planet905 Entertainment
Reviewed by : HallyuSurfer

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...