Friday 30 July 2010

Introducing Teen Top

Oh gosh..only today I know that ALL Teen Top members are younger than me. Their age range is 15-18! I thought Dae Guk Nam Ah was the youngest..but oh no, Teen Top is younger!

Where do I search for member profile..obviously from Soompi. I did and erghh..I don't know who the smart person who think those picture would make a good photo for profile! All the faces are sideways and some even covering face up to 70%..so tell me now how should I learn their names?

Similar to ZE:A this boys don't have dramatic style that sets them apart..I guess most of them still in school and drastic changes won't be good? I think Teen Top is easier though..although with very bad camera angle! Let's talk about the name...Yeah for English names! Ricky, L.Joe, (who funnily share name with Lee ByungHun) C.A.P. and Niel. Then there's ChangJo (hemm, I'm worried for this boy..his name is similar to ShinHwa's FC) and ChunJi.

Based on the picture above, from left to right... Niel, L.Joe, C.A.P. Ricky, ChunJi and ChangJo. I hope I'm right! Niel is the one who has a similar voice with JangMoon! thus, he's my favorite. ChunJi looked awfully like Key during performance.

C.A.P. is easy to remember because of his hairstyle..you could spot it easily. ChunJi and L.Joe looked like twins but if you look closely they're different. Ricky and ChangJo needs to cut off their bangs..nothing irritates me more than hair got into the eyes..it's painful!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...