Friday 9 July 2010

A Short Journey

Remember this post?

I completed my downloads yesterday and listen to "A Short Journey" all day today..it's just so good to hear racoon KangIn's voice! I'm so going to buy the repackage album..I don't care if it's only 4 songs addition, It's good enough for me to buy.

I don't know if I want to know the meaning..I'm already sad with my limited Korean. Eunhyuk did a great job in writing, I should search up for the lyric translation! DongHae did amazing too! It's not a boring ballad..which I expected it to be, since ballad is easier to compose but it's not! It has nice rhythm to it, it's a little cheerful but you can sense the sadness of the song.

Here's the song translation, get your tissues ready!



It's obvious this is KangIn feat. SuJu. It some part, KangIn sound really good! I love the group part is like responding to KangIn's part..DongHae ends it with "Kidarikae" which means "will wait".

Oh KangIn, I really hope this will be A Short Journey.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...