Monday 5 July 2010

Update!

She said she's going to blog 100 for this month...where is she then?

Oooohh My apologies! I went to Miri on Friday and just arrive yesterday. I didn't bring my laptop with me because it's pointless when I don't have any internet connection!

I guess I'll have to work harder today..=.=

Today I'll be posting MPV Reviews, I haven't work on the Idol Analysis and Random Talk yet..I'm so lazy when it comes to picture editing but no worries it will be done.

I almost forgot about K-popped thingie! It's still on but I haven't send an e-mail to them yet. I have to find the perfect article to write to them. July 10 is the deadline..I only have 5 more days!

The next post will be around in the evenings..I have class!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...