Tuesday 27 July 2010

What if?

This isn't actually news but I've been wondering.

In case you didn't notice, G.na was a back up dancer for HyunA during the Change promotion. She was also featured in 2PM 10 out of 10 MV. It's pretty common that idol had some experience behind the scene before debut and it got me thinking, "let's watch all the background people!"

Okay, you could do it yourself..my main point is that, I'm worried about G.na future! She's really good at what she's doing now but seeing the trend of Cube, I can't help to worry about it.

Mario isn't quite active now and AJ is now Beast's Lee Ki Kwang. What if G.na returns to her root and join a group in the future? I don't want that to happen! I love Beast but I was supporting AJ to remain as AJ. Why does it have to end up in group for success?

Idol groups and Kpop is rather synonym but I want variety. It's weird that only solo singers that are from Idol group can make it big. Yes, Rain is of from a group and Lee Hyori is from Fin.K.L. I guess company wants a solid fanbase for their artist before making them doing solo projects like TaeYang.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...